commit: Make printing in unix work again.

From: Martin Sevior (
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 10:38:54 EST

    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: fv_View.cpp
    Make printing in unix work again.

    This fixes the instant segfault when attempting to print I reported on

    The code to fix it follows.....
    // Unix PSGraphics class, actually records all pointers to all the fonts
    // generated by the findFont method. So if we're printing in unix we can't
    // delete this font!
    #if defined(ANY_UNIX)
                    delete pFont;
            delete pFont;

    See ugly ifdef in platform independent code, but this was by the easiest
    way to fix this. qnx might have to do this too.