From: Dom Lachowicz (email@example.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 18:52:40 EST
I have a bunch of classes set up now whose jobs are to
be delegated pieces of the OOo export cycle.
Specifically, there is:
1) 1 Class to handle the META-INF/manifest.xml
2) 1 Class to handle Pictures/*
3) 1 Class to handle settings.xml
4) 1 Class to handle meta.xml
5) 1 Class to manage style information
6) 1 Class to manage the majority of the content
It's going to be a 2-pass export, much like RTF. Most
of it should be fairly painless. Just need to poke
some code in to handle this sort of stuff. Hopefully,
1-4 will be done sometime later tonight. 5 and 6 will
require more work, and will have to come later.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your site
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Tue Nov 19 2002 - 18:54:12 EST