Re: AbiWord Weekly News #117 (2002, week 45) released

From: F J Franklin (
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 05:17:36 EST

    >> And there's still some more dipping into learning how AbiWord's
    >> proprietary format works
    > This is not the most adequate word.

    Unsure that "most adequate" is a valid concept... Anyway, "proprietary" is
    being used here in exactly the same way that ImageMagick uses it with MVG,
    a usage that I confess confused me at the time. If you're looking for
    suggestions (if not, read no further) then maybe "AbiWord's AWML format"
    or "AbiWord's native format".

    Francis James Franklin

      `Medium atomic weights are available: Gold, Lead, Copper, Jet, Diamond,
    Radium, Sapphire, Silver and Steel.
      `Sapphire and Steel have been assigned...'