Re: design question -- localized metadata?

From: Dom Lachowicz (
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 12:23:37 EDT

    On Tue, 2002-05-14 at 11:57, Karl Ove Hufthammer wrote:
    > Paul Rohr <> wrote in

    > [1] <URL: >
    > [2] <URL: >
    > [3] <URL: >
    > [4] <URL: >

    I've taken Paul's suggestion, and now we use #define statements instead
    of methods. I've updated the MSWord importer as needed.

    I've also taken Karl's suggestion, and now we support a superset of the
    Dublin Core elements. The supersetted term is "keywords" which, IMO, is
    sorely lacking from their list.

    I'll probably export the properties as DC/RDF sometime soon to make our
    metadata and m tags go away. The AbiWord importer will have go get
    seriously smarter to properly handle the namespacing issues involved.