commit: HEAD fix undo on page and column break.

From: Martin Sevior (
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 21:17:14 EDT

    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Column.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Column.h
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_ContainerObject.h
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Line.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Line.h
    Fix undo on page and column break.

    OK this finishes the refactoring of the fp_* classes. I deciced not
    to move fp_Run* under the fp_ContainerObject heiracy because the
    heiracy did not have sufficient things in common. The fp_Run classes
    will only ever be contained by the fp_Line classes and all that code works

    In addition not moving fp_Run to the fp_ContainerObject heiracy, leaves
    Tomas and Andrew (mostly) free to do their work without worrying about how
    it impacts other parts of the fp_* system.

    The next thing will be the fl_ContainerLayout base class and refactoring
    the fl_* classes to live within it. I've already started on this.

    With luck it will be finished by the end of the week.