Re: Another itteration.

From: David Chart (
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 18:44:24 EDT

    On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 18:51, Paul Rohr wrote:
    > fifth para, first sentence
    > - people are leery of the performance of non-native ports

    We don't have a native MacOS X port, do we? As I understand it, the
    XDarwin port won't run on an out-of-the-box MacOS X system -- you have
    to start X11. If I'm wrong about this, great, but otherwise we need to
    drop MacOS X from the sentence, or reword.

    Also, why do the Abi documents come through as plain text attachments? I
    can't view them inline in Abi. :-(

    David Chart