Mess at sf.

From: Petr Tomasek (
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 06:38:28 EDT

    I tried to download the latest abiword from sf and I have 2 problems:

    1) The download directory on sf is a big mess. Wouldn't it be possible to
    split the files into directories according to the release?

    2) I couldn't find the src.rpm's for RedHat. I have RH7.1 at so the binaries
    won't work, but there is a big chances, that just taking the RH7.2 SRPPM's
    and rebuilding could work. Please, could you provide SRPM's also, exspecially
    when it actually means no more work.

    Thank You!

    Petr Tomasek,