Re: Windows Graphic

From: Alan Horkan (
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 18:29:12 EDT

    On 8 Jul 2002, [ISO-8859-1] Joaquín Cuenca Abela wrote:

    > Date: 08 Jul 2002 22:39:34 +0200
    > From: "[ISO-8859-1] Joaquín Cuenca Abela" <>
    > Subject: Re: Windows Graphic
    > On Mon, 2002-07-08 at 22:33, Paul Hill wrote:
    > > ABIWord Developers,
    > >
    > > Am I the only person who has noticed that the Windows version 1.02 has a
    > > graphic that display prerelease version .7 when it is initilized? We are
    > > about ready to burn some CD and start distribution but I would sure like
    > > to get this replaced or removed. Am I doing some wrong?
    > I also got it. That should really get fixed (maybe changing to the unix
    > splash screen?).

    please dont,
    it is the official Abisource build (as official as it gets) and we did get
    permission from Paul Rohr and Sourcegear and i think a bug is the worst
    possible mascot for a program and i really like the official artwork and
    and and ...

    i noticed this first :P
    and supplied a graphic with no version number but Marc claims there was
    something wrong with the graphic i provided (there soo wasn't) and did it
    again (granted he did also update the year on the copyright text at the