AbiWord in Mandrake

Subject: AbiWord in Mandrake
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 17:32:06 CST

Hi Blue Lizard,
              I had a quick look at the Mandrake distro for prelease and
saw that it included an ancient abiword, version 0.9.2. Is there some
issue with moving to a later version? If you can't wait for our next
release (hopefully next week) which will be really good, I suggest you go
with The later versions have various serious bugs.