Directories question

From: Andrew Dunbar (
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 03:04:50 EST

    When running AbiWord builds straight from the
    they're created in by the compiler, which
    will be used? If it's the one relative to this .exe
    not created - must I then create it? Would it be
    to always use the one in the "Documents & Settings"
    The same goes for which directory is used for Ispell
    spelling hashes. Must I recreate the directory for
    build or is there one central place from which it will
    always work? Recreating the "dictionaries" dir for
    build uses more space than I can afford when testing
    several languages and several builds.

    Andrew Dunbar.

    Do You Yahoo!?