commit: Footnote work.

From: Martin Sevior (
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 14:28:50 EST

    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fb_ColumnBreaker.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.h text/fmt/xp/fp_Column.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_ContainerObject.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_ContainerObject.h
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_FootnoteContainer.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_FootnoteContainer.h text/fmt/xp/fp_Page.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_Page.h text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fv_View.h wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp
    CVS: wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_ActionSet.cpp wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_Id_List.h
    CVS: wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_Layouts_MainMenu.h wp/ap/xp/ap_String_Id.h
    Insert footnote puts a footnote in the document that looks correct.

    So if you choose "insert Footnote" the right thing happens. A footnote
    maker in inserted into the line at which you type. A footnote is inserted
    at the bottom ofg the page into which you can type stuff.

    However there are a huge number of bugs in this, which I will spend time

    I really like what Pat Lam has done here and I think I can get footnotes
    in a much better state rather quickly. I like the idea of embedding
    footnote sections in blocks. That way we can keep the footnote text close
    to the marker always.