Re: print preview screenshot

From: Alan Horkan (
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 09:01:50 EDT

    > For the usability point, Word has a very clear advantage, you can see a
    > font preview of *every* font at the same time, while with Mark feature
    > you can only see the current selected font.

    One of the users wanted to create a sample document showing all the fonts
    he had on his system.
    I was unable to suggest a good way to do this automatically

    Maybe if you mail the user mailing list he will be willing to share his
    simple document if he ever got it done.

    I think it was sometime in June July on the mailing list archives,
    searching for my name (Alan) and the word Font might find it.

    Alan Horkan