From: James Jensen (
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 10:36:44 EST

    I have a question:

    I know that AbiWord for Windows is supposed to be compiled with Visual C++. The problem is that I don't have Visual C++; I have the DJGPP.

    Can AbiWord be compiled with DJGPP? I have the RSX libraries, and all the compilers.

    Are there any DJGPP-specific tutorials out there that could teach me what I need to know?

    -J. Jensen

    Like other class definitions, abstract class definitions go in a file with the same name as the class (in this case

    -- From How To Think Like A Computer Scientist: Learning with C++, by Allen B. Downey

    _______________________________________________ Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at