Re: New Splash Screen?

Subject: Re: New Splash Screen?
From: F J Franklin (
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 02:51:08 CDT

On Mon, 24 Sep 2001, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> Jakub Steiner from Ximian has sent me a new splash screen and asked for my
> opinion on it. I'd like to know of your opinions on the new splash before I
> commit it or politely decline this image.

Personally I prefer the current splash, but to be completely honest I miss
the ant.

Regards, Frank

Francis James Franklin

Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical
universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step
beyond logic.
          --- from `The Sayings of Muad'dib' by the Princess Irulan