Re: Solaris compile failure

Subject: Re: Solaris compile failure
From: F J Franklin (
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 10:01:06 CDT

I'm fairly certain this has been fixed. localcharset.c (?) needs LIBDIR to
be defined but AbiWord's Makefile.abi didn't define it. All that's needed

to be added to CFLAGS in (I think)

Regards, Frank

> What is the cause of this? What LIBDIR is the message referring to?
> Any help would be appreciated.
> This is the abiword-0.9.2 from the sourceforge site.
> Salman
> Salman Sheikh
> NASA/GSFC Code 564
> Greenbelt, MD 20771
> 301-286-3763 301-286-0220 (fax)

Francis James Franklin

Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical
universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step
beyond logic.
          --- from `The Sayings of Muad'dib' by the Princess Irulan