Re: POW - Investigate Open Office Fonts.

Subject: Re: POW - Investigate Open Office Fonts.
From: Tim Schmidt (
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 03:13:19 CDT

I'll take up this POW... it fits in well with the distribution CD I'm
atempting to organize ;)

I've read a decent amount of information on fonts before (wondering why
X/Linux/OSS has so many different ways of using them).

Just don't be suprised if I toss in some information from other OSS/Free
projects as well!