spellcheck suggestions problem

Subject: spellcheck suggestions problem
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 03:31:17 CDT

When a mispelled word is in a language that requires a different
charset than that of the current locale, the spellchecker
suggestions displayed in the context menu are printed as giberish.
The reason for this is that all AW menus are drawn using 8-bit
strings; this is probably OK for everything but the spellchecker

I think that in environments that support Unicode (e.g win, Unix utf-
8 locale), we should either draw all our menus using Unicode, or,
we should at least make the spellchecker context menu a special