Lithuanian translation update (fwd)

Subject: Lithuanian translation update (fwd)
From: F J Franklin (
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 02:08:23 CST

Can someone who knows about strings please do this?

Thanks in advance,

Francis James Franklin

Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical
universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step
beyond logic.
          --- from `The Sayings of Muad'dib' by the Princess Irulan