Re: Release *soon* - final checks

Subject: Re: Release *soon* - final checks
From: Thomas Fletcher (
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 08:26:33 CST

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

[Release notes a comin']

> Possible outstanding issues:

> 3) QNX - Background color dialog needed as well as background preferences
> work. Otherwise, is everything ok? Are Web preview && Save As Web working?

The background colour dialog will be done today (it is
compiling as we speak) as will the preference entry.
Web preview and Save As Web both work (well the QNX
file selector doesn't have a way of favouring filters
so it works as well as can be expected).

Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems Neutrino Development Group