Re: Suggestion

Subject: Re: Suggestion
From: Mike Nordell (
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 16:46:56 CST

After reading the comments on this thread, I'm surprised that noone noticed
and/or mentioned the fact that corsor position (as well as outlines
expanded/collapsed, and a lot of other stuff) is state, while the contents
of the document is its data.

We all agree 100% that this info is not for the document (file) to know. But
if we were to add such state info (which I think can be useful, from time to
time), perhaps we should consider storing that state info in a file of its