re: non-latin1 locales

Subject: re: non-latin1 locales
From: Tomas Frydrych (
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 12:45:30 CST

'locale not supported by C library', which I have accidentally deleted

I have got the locales set up, there is a directory for them in
/usr/share/locale and it contains all the relevant files; I have even
symlinked it to /usr/local/share just in case, but I am still getting
this warning, and I am out of my wits here. (FYI, I am using glibc
2.2 and I have recompiled and relinked the gtk against it.)