Re: Multi-Paragraph Headers and footers?

Subject: Re: Multi-Paragraph Headers and footers?
From: Jesper Skov (
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 12:47:54 CST

Jesper> When I think of a footer, for instance, I'm thinking
Jesper> multi-paragraph footers. Maybe because I'm thinking as an
Jesper> ex-LaTeX user rather than a WP user. Some of our university
Jesper> papers had footers that would spill from one page to the next.

Kenneth> Aren't you thinking of footnotes rather than footers?

I am indeed.