Re: Commit: Psiconv

Subject: Re: Commit: Psiconv
From: Frodo Looijaard (
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 01:09:00 CST

Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> This is cool work. I hope that it doesn't cause too many troubles over the
> next few days. The tinderbox scripts might have to be updated to checkout
> the Psion module. Sam, can you do this?

Tinderbox is a bit reddish; If this is related to psiconv, I will be
able to help work it out around 19:00 GMT today.

Frodo Looijaard <>  PGP key and more:
Defenestration n. (formal or joc.):
  The act of removing Windows from your computer in disgust, usually followed
  by the installation of Linux or some other Unix-like operating system.