Re: commit -- libglade support

Subject: Re: commit -- libglade support
From: Dom Lachowicz (
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 10:22:14 CST

[Joaquin talks about glade support...]

Here's a suggestion - why don't we turn gettext support off in glade (for
the time being) and just populate the dialog with with calls like
gtk_label_set_text and gtk_entry_set_text ()? Is this feasible? I can even
add this to my glade suggestions doc.

As for the ABW files and Mime-types, I love the discussion right now, but
unfortunatly, Hotmail doesn't give a crap. I'll be switching to a real mail
client once evolution properly supports IMAP.