Re: 0.9.3 within a week?

Subject: Re: 0.9.3 within a week?
From: Paul Rohr (
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 12:57:15 CDT

At 04:17 PM 8/30/01 +1000, Martin Sevior wrote:
>Hi Folks,
> It's now almost a week since Hub suggested we release
>0.9.3. We've accumulated quite a few more bug fixes and features since
>I propose that Paul tells us why we should not release 0.9.3 within a week

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the one week warning. I'm still on the hook for 0.9.3
recruiting, but other than that task, are you volunteering to manage this
release process? ;-)

I think this is a fine idea, especially since we've already had so many
volunteers for the other roles.

wearing his recruiting hat

PS: I had ISP hiccups this week, so expect the remaining barrage of
recruiting messages to come out later today.