Re: [patch] xhtml image export and other tweaks

Subject: Re: [patch] xhtml image export and other tweaks
From: Hubert Figuiere (
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 01:23:55 CDT

According to John L. Clark <>:
> Hey Guys,
> This patch implements the relative path in a separate directory feature
> for the xhtml export, by popular demand. :) It also fixes the bug
> whereby pictures weren't correctly ordered in the exported file and
> tweaks a few things in both the importer and exporter.
> Note that this is a tar file - there are several new files added which
> simply implement a single utility function across platforms:
> const char* basename(const char* path);

it sounds good, but let me some time implement a really XP file path
specification before I commit.

I planned to do stuff like that for the MacOS X port (whose I already have
to deal with two different ways to go depending on whether you use
Carbon on BSD APIs [*]).

[*] That is a real pain, but unavoidable....