Re: Ideas for "Marketing" Abiword

Subject: Re: Ideas for "Marketing" Abiword
From: Mike Johnson (
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 02:59:44 CDT

Ah... I didn't know I was being recorded. I would have cleaned up my
grammer then. :-)

Then perhaps I should note that when I used the phrase "sell AbiWord" I
didn't mean for money. Only selling in the marketing sense. And I make
no claims as to the legality of embedding AW in proprietary apps....

- Mike