Change lists to mailman?

Subject: Change lists to mailman?
From: Sam TH (
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 18:33:03 CDT

Currently, our three email lists are run by majordomo. However,
majordomo has some problems.

1. It's non-free.
2. It sucks.

So, in light of these disadvantages, I'd like to move to GNU Mailman.
Mailman is the software used by most free software projects, and
provides a way to subscribe and unsubscribe over the web.

Does anyone have any objections to moving to mailman? Since it has no
traffic, abisource-announce is being moved later today. My question
merely relates to abiword-dev and abiword-user.

So, ?
sam th --- ---
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC ---