Spell Checking

Subject: Spell Checking
From: German Gomez Garcia (german@piraos.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 17:55:56 CDT

        I've just checked abiword from the CVS and compiled it using GNOME
and PSPELL, it compiles perfectly (really great as I couldn't compile 0.7.13
when it was released). The program is really great, working perfectly, the
only problem is that I'm not able to change dictionaries, I would like to
know where the dictionaries are defined, because if using pspell they should
be determined automatically. Pspell is working perfectly outside abiword
(for example with PHP), any idea?

        - german

German Gomez Garcia | "This isn't right. This isn't even wrong."
<german@piraos.com> | -- Wolfgang Pauli