Re: Commit -- Tabs dialog.

Subject: Re: Commit -- Tabs dialog.
From: Karl Ove Hufthammer (
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 09:01:34 CDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Fletcher" <>
To: "Bruce Pearson" <>
Cc: "Abiword-Dev" <>
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2000 3:14 PM

| On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, Bruce Pearson wrote:
| > Implement tabs dialog on WIN32.
| > Modify Unix tabs dialog to suit.
| Is this dialog active?

The tabs dialog work on Linux if you select it from a the menu, but not if you
choose 'Tabs...' in 'Format' | 'Paragraph' | 'Line and Page Breaks'. This is
probably a bug.

| I started work on it for QNX,
| but then realized that I needed a patch from Martin to
| get it to be enabled. Are we going to integrate these
| changes into the mainline CVS version (Hey? How is
| the 0.7.11 release going. If it isn't going to happen
| any time soon, can we get commits happening again and
| then jump to 0.7.13 next month?).

Can't we just release 0.7.11 for those platforms it *is* working, and for the
other(s) later. I'm getting a bit impatient ... ;)

Karl Ove Hufthammer