Commit: Use GAL in Gnome Toolbar + small Gnome-Print Patch

Subject: Commit: Use GAL in Gnome Toolbar + small Gnome-Print Patch
From: Dom Lachowicz (
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 00:52:32 CST

Use GAL (gnome application library) in the gnome toolbar. The text
combo-boxes are a lot cooler now. Also, small patch to gnome-print
to print to US-Letter paper instead of "a4".

GAL is becoming a gnome requirement and is required for current evolution
and gnumeric builds. I wrote/helped write a widget or two in there, so I
decided that being the premier Gnome app that we are, we should use GAL too.
People installing us on Gnome are likely to have a new Gnumeric too, or a
release from Helix which is good too.

!!Must build with UNIX_CAN_BUILD_STATIC=0 on Gnome!! There's no static
library for gal yet...

CVS: Committing in .
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/ev/unix/ev_UnixToolbar.h
CVS: src/af/ev/unix/gnome/ev_UnixGnomeToolbar.cpp
CVS: src/af/ev/unix/gnome/ev_UnixGnomeToolbar.h
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/gnome/xap_UnixGnomeDlg_Print.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/gnome/xap_UnixGnomePrintGraphics.cpp
CVS: src/config/