Re: Starting out with RedHat 6.0

Subject: Re: Starting out with RedHat 6.0
From: Martin Sevior (
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 10:17:05 CDT

Hi Al,
        Here is my little script I use to build abi. I use tcsh. My
directory structure is:

abi-cvs contains abi, expat, abidistfiles, unixfonts, wv etc.

I run the script inside "abi". I build either the gnome version (commented
out with # now) or standard gtk (no hash).

Good luck and I look forward to new features and bug fixes from you!

PS. I run redhat 6.2 but I believe 6.0 should work even for the gnome

setenv prefix /home/msevior/abidir
echo "Building for prefix= ",$prefix
#make prefix=/home/msevior/abidir ABI_OPT_GNOME=1 ABI_OPT_DEBUG=1 UNIX_CAN_BUILD_STATIC=0 install
make prefix=/home/msevior/abidir ABI_OPT_DEBUG=1 UNIX_CAN_BUILD_STATIC=0 install