Scrolling the rulers ...

Subject: Scrolling the rulers ...
From: Thomas Fletcher (
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 09:46:21 CDT

I'm now just doing a few comparisons of the Photon
version of AbiWord against it's Windows cousin. I
have one thing which my minimal hacking around hasn't
managed to uncover. When the window is small so that
the entire ruler is not displayed, I find that in the
windows version scrolling causes the rulers to move
accordingly (as one would expect). On the Photon
version this doesn't happen ... much to my chagrin!

I was expecting that in the Frame's ScrollEvent
code there would be something that would update
the view/positioning of the rulers ... but I don't
see that.

Any insight folks?

Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems Neutrino Development Group