Re: It's time to show some apprciation

Subject: Re: It's time to show some apprciation
From: ArcadePreserv Center (
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 11:28:06 CDT

I am thinking of participating some to the AbiWord project.

I would like to ask one question to save me time.

Has Abiword got an internal text format or does it use XML internally as
well ?

To clarify, when I type and for example switch to subcase or a different
font, it the control caracter (string) written directly to XML and then
rendered from [the updated] internal XML to the screen ?