Subject: commit -- ALPHA version of page numbering
From: sam th (email@example.com)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 01:09:35 CDT
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
let no one say i don't put my code where my email is :-)
Now, if you hit ctrl-F12, you get page numbers.
There are several problems with this.
1. It doesn't display. If you save and then reopen, it displays
properly, but _generalUpdate() isn't forcing the footer to display.
2. As should be obvious, there is no GUI.
3. Everything is hard-coded. Some of this will be easier to fix than
4. If there's no text, it crashes.
5. It currently asserts a couple times.
I probably shouldn't have checked such low-quality code in, but it's late,
and I'm just happy it works.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.1 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Thu Jun 29 2000 - 00:07:24 CDT