Re: Patch Prize winners

Subject: Re: Patch Prize winners
From: Robert Sievers (
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 20:23:01 CDT

At 03:22 PM 6/21/00 -0400, Thomas Fletcher wrote:
>Just wondering ... did you do the letter up on AbiWord?

I can't believe you would ask that question. I do everything I possibly
can in AbiWord. If I find myself aching for a feature that isn't there, I
add it to the list of features that I think we need to do for a good 1.0.
It's awesome because I work on both Windows and Linux for my day job, and
it is the only reliable way to move formatted documents between the two

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist