Re: bug 899

Subject: Re: bug 899
From: Jesper Skov (
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 11:01:51 CDT

>>>>> "sam" == sam th <> writes:

sam> The real question, of course, is what happened to m_vecRuns (I
sam> think that's what it's called) to screw it up. But if I told you
sam> that, there wouldn't be any work left. :-)

The block/run code is full of all sorts of assumptions. I may have
missed one of these when writing the code. That would be rather
likely, actually.

I've been plotting on a major overhaul of the formatter code, drowning
it all in comments and assertions in the process. But do I have the
energy? Unfortuately not. I have a vacation in a month - I suspect
work'll drain me until then...