Re: International support in Win98

Subject: Re: International support in Win98
From: Mike Nordell (
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 23:35:29 CST

Vlad Harchev wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Dec 2000, Lukas Pietsch wrote:
> > No, this isn't it. I'm using a full Unicode truetype font
> > (Code2000, by James Kass) which definitely has all the glyphs.
> Are you really sure that AW uses that font? Is the proper font name is
> in .abw file?

To make really sure, one could try to append the following to

 LOGFONT lf = { 0 };
sizeof(lf), &lf);
 UT_DEBUGMSG(("GR_Win32Graphics::setFont(\"%s\", %d)\n", lf.lfFaceName,

Regarding displaying the wrong glyphs: I've now tried that same document in
NT5 and it seems to work as it should. This also makes me think the wrong
font is used.

/Mike - please don't cc