Re: 0.7.12 is out!!

Subject: Re: 0.7.12 is out!!
From: Thomas Fletcher (
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 11:57:46 CST

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

> It comes with great joy to announce that our latest and greatest release,
> 0.7.12, is now out. It has lots of new features and bugfixes - too many to
> list here. Please see the release notes for more details.
> Download:
> Dom

Quick comment to Sam (or Dom ,,, or whoever is managing
the webstie). Thanks for the page on the QNX install and
package. A couple things to note. The document aid for
installation is INSTALL.txt and perhaps we could put a
link in to the CVS version if you don't want to include
the file:

This details how to install the software with older
releases of the Neutrino package installer.

Thanks ... you guys rock!