Commit: Unix _loadFonts() patch

Subject: Commit: Unix _loadFonts() patch
From: Dom Lachowicz (
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 18:46:15 CDT

Committed a modified version of phma's patch for relative and multiple font
paths on unix. Modified files: abi/src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixApp.cpp

I have a question for people building on Unix: before and after this patch,
if I have multiple font listings in my Abiword.Profile, they all get
ignored, then overwritten with "fonts". Eg:

UnixFontPath="/foo/bar;fonts" -> "fonts"
UnixFontPath="" -> "fonts"
UnixFontPath="fonts" -> "fonts"
UnixFontPath="fonts;/foo/bar" -> "fonts"

etc.... Any thoughts?