RE: commit -- insert symbol

Subject: RE: commit -- insert symbol
From: Martin Sevior (
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 09:09:39 CDT

On Sun, 16 Apr 2000, Henrik Berg wrote:

> Is there an update in abi/shots/wp/unix with a insert symbol png soon?
> Or who is fisrt to submit it? don't forget binary! I'm dying to see it :)

It should be in the patch I submitted though it was out of date. Here is
an up to date screen shot. transfered by floppy from my laptop. (Don't
ask why I can't connect my laptop. I'm on holiday for the next week,
which means doing chores around the house.)

The shot is made with the "Expensive" gtk theme which is why the *.png is
so big.