AbiWord Release 0.7.13

Subject: AbiWord Release 0.7.13
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 13:34:32 CST

Abi the Ant, and the entire AbiWord team, is very proud to announce
the release of Version 0.7.13 of AbiWord, on all of the platforms we
support - Windows, GNOME, BeOS, Unix and QNX. This release is a
substantial improvement from previous releases, and we hope that you
will try it, and find it as high-quality as we do.

Here is just a sampling of new and improved feature in this release.
For a longer list, see http://www.abisource.com/relnotes-0.7.13.html

 -Lists Dialog
 -Headers, Footers and Page Numbering support added
 -Improved speed, reduced size
 -Improved font handling and printing
 -Page Setup Dialog
 -Unicode display on Windows and Unix
 -Significant importer and exporter improvement
And much, much more.

AbiWord is available for free for everyone and anyone, and is
available for downloading from our website at

Abi the Ant, for the AbiWord Team